Gasboard-5020 emission gas analyzer is designed for measuring the emissions of all gasoline, LPG or CNG vehicles, it is developed based on the dual beam non-dispersion infrared (NDIR) principle to measure CO, CO2, HC, and electrochemical sensors to measure O2 and NO. The test reports can be printed on the built-in printer. Gasboard-5020 is equivalent with OIML R99 class 0 standard, very suitable for cars, motorcycles, and other light duty, heavy duty vehicles exhaust inspection and then optimize it.
- CO, CO2, HC, O2, NO gases measurements
- LCD Screen
- Built-in printer
- Magnetic and battery-type RPM sensors
• NDIR gas bench with regulated temperature system, high accuracy, and better stability.
• Equivalent with OIML R99 class 0 standard.
• Cleanable NDIR gas chamber for easy maintenance.
• Built-in printer can print out real-time measurement data.
• The engine tachometer can be connected with Gasboard-5020 by RS-232 communication.
• Mass production ensures fast delivery.
• Automotive Inspection station: control of regulatory pollution thresholds: gasoline, LPG, CNG
• Car repair shop and garage: control of combustion quality compliance with regulatory thresholds
• Manufacturer & Industrials: checking compliance with gas emission concentration
• University & lab researches