It adopts international leading UV DOAS technology, NDIR technology and long-life ECD technology, and is equipped with an integrated and automatic sampling pretreatment unit and control unit, Gasboard-9081 is suitable to simultaneously measure NO, SO2,O2, O2, CO and CO2 concentration in flue gas. It is an on-line monitoring device dedicated to boiler emission and energy efficiency control, which meets the emission regulatory requirements of national and local environmental protection departments.
• Multi-stage dust removal and dehumidification for stable performance
• Pre-treatment system with built-in flow meter, filter, cooler to process the sample gas to ensure the reliability of the analysis system
• Easy operation
• Auto sampling, drainage, fault handing to achieve 24 hours unattended
• The measurement range is as low as 100mg/m3, meeting national environmental protection standards and ultra-low emission monitoring needs
• Data can be transmitted to the upper centralized control system through RS-232 or RS-485, 4-20mA output interface, providing real-time basis for remote monitoring and process adjustment;
• Sound and light alarm output (optional sound and light alarm), timely remind faults and super-discharge information
Boiler emission gas monitoring, low-nitrogen reform environmental monitoring, energy efficiency monitoring, nitrogen oxide concentration monitoring in low-nitrogen burner exhaust, nitrogen oxide monitoring in exhaust gas from VOCs treatment project of combustion method.