Gasboard-9805 is a portable emission measurement system measures CO, CO2 by infrared NDIR technology, NO & NO2 by ultraviolet UV-DOAS technology, and particulate matter, emission flow, GPS data, ambient temperature and humidity, pressure measurement, as well as total emissions automatic calculation. It is a modular design with a built-in battery(more than 4 hours battery lifetime), widely used in on-load real driving emission testing applications.
• Self-developed gas analysis technologies including Infrared NDIR, UV-DOAS and so on.
• Modular design, flexible to use.
• Excellent performance meets high measurement standards.
• Easy operation, supports testing process guidance, data storage, and report generation functions.
• More than 4 hours endurance of the built-in battery, no external battery needed supports complete real driving emission pollutant test.
• Great environmental adaptability, not affected by vehicle vibration, heavy pressure, ambient temperature, and humidity change.
• Gases Measurement: Range: CO:0~5000-50000ppm ; CO2:0~20% ; NO:0~3000ppm; NO2:0~1000ppm
• Resolution: CO2: 0.01%; CO.NO,NO2: 1ppm
• Precision: ≤1%F.S.
• Accuracy: ＜±2% of reading or ±0.3% F.S., whichever is greater
• Sensor response time T10-90: ＜2.5s
• System response time T0-90: ≤10s
• Zero drift (4 hours): CO:≤±50ppm； CO2:≤±0.10%；NO, NO2:≤5ppm
• Span drift (4 hours): CO: ≤2% of reading or ≤±50ppm, whichever is greater; CO2: ≤2% of reading or ±0.1%, whichever is greater; NO, NO2: ≤2% reading or ≤5ppm, whichever is greater
• Working environment temperature: (5~40) ℃