FYCDY-PR30 is designed based on the pumping electrostatic collection energy spectrum analysis method. It adopts a new generation of high-sensitivity, high-resolution passivation ion-implanted planar silicon (PIPS) detector to quickly capture radon concentration changes in real time; adopts mainstream industrial-grade MCU control Analysis and industrial-grade display control platform, combined with advanced alpha energy spectrum analysis, temperature and humidity automatic correction and other technologies, to ensure the accuracy, stability and reliability of the measurement; it can provide remote upgrades, navigation monitoring, mobile charging and other rich expansion features.
1. Using pump suction electrostatic collection α energy spectrum analysis method.
2. Good resolution for alpha particles, high sensitivity, high signal-to-noise ratio, low leakage current, sturdiness and durability.
3. Based on industrial-grade high-performance CORTEX M4 architecture micro-controller design, using RTX real-time operating system for multi-tasking software design, high operating efficiency, stable and reliable.
4. Using high-speed multi-channel signal sampling to quickly and accurately capture nuclear pulse information, significantly improving the detection efficiency of radon gas at high concentrations.
5. Industrial grade 5.0 inch touch screen, resolution 800×480, brightness adjustable.
6. The measurement period is short, the recovery is fast, and it can quickly respond to changes of radon concentration.
7. Real-time dynamic display of spectra.
8. Automatic measurement of temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure.