The omnidirectional SENCITY® Rail MIMO is part of the proven SENCITY® Rail antenna portfolio from HUBER+SUHNER.
Maximum data rate with minimum installation effort
The product is particularly interesting for system integrators and rail vehicle manufacturers who are seeking to establish high-data-rate applications, such as on-board internet, CCTV or repeater systems in the train. Thanks to the new SENCITY® Road MIMO, they can achieve a far higher data rate compared to standard antenna.
SENCITY® Rail antenna can be replaced by the new antennas with minimal effort. This allows system integrators to upgrade the train to MIMO technology quickly and easily.
Robust design/excellent product features
Like the entire product family, the new SENCITY® Rail MIMO antenna impresses with its extremely robust design and outstanding features. It was developed specifically for the railway market and therefore meets the environmental requirements of EN 50155 and the fire safety requirements of EN 45545-2.
- Rugged, omnidirectional roof-top antenna for trains
- Supports 2x2 MIMO in the 698 MHz to 6 GHz frequency range
- Embedded GPS/Glonass antenna (optional)
- Meets environmental requirements as per EN 50155 and fire safety requirements as per EN 45545-2
- Overvoltage protection (27.5 KVAC, 3.8 KVDC, 40 kA/0.1 s)
- Low profile and compact design for all type of rail vehicles
- Multi-band antenna supports all modern wireless standards worldwide
- Flexible mounting options - also suitable for non-metallic roofs
- Minimum installation effort when replacing existing antennas