Electric winch 2000 kg. This electric winch is specially designed for EXPLOSIVE atmospheric lifting applications, an atmosphere that can become explosive depending on environmental conditions.
• - All pulling/hauling and lifting operations
• - Several sector of activity are concerned: offshore, chimical industry, oil and gas industry, pharmaceutique.
• - Lifting, pulling/hauling of heavy loads
Comply with Machines Directive 2006/42/EC and Directive 2014/34/UE.
• - Capacity: 2 t. Other capacities: consult us.
• - Robust and highlycompact.
• - Vertical mounting possible.
• - 230/400 V - 50 Hz ATEX three-phase brake motor. Other voltage or frequencies: consult us. P = 2,2 kW.
• - Motor position: vertical (other position - horizontal - consult us).
• - The low voltage control protects the suer from electrical risks. It makes it possible to operate: ATEX limit switch, load limiter...
• - The tie-rods are mobile according to the rope outlet.
• - Anti-escape system for the rope.
• - Reduced space between the tie-rod and the drum.
• - Stainless steel drum.
• - Rope press roller and rope slack switch incorporated under the upper tie-rod (incorporation into the tie-rod as an option).
• - Reliable electric and electronic components.
• - Limit switch obligatory when lifting and from 1000 kg, load limiter.
• - Sealed ATEX electrical unit on the winch consisting on: contactors, 24V transformers, thermal circuit breaker, disconnectable pendant control with 3 m of cable
• - Reduced-maintenance planetary reduction gears.
• - Marine paint.
• - Temperature of use between -20°C and +40°C.
• - ATEX rating: II3GDc IIB T3, IIIB T200°C.
• - Numerous rope outlets possibilities.