CONTINUOUS FLOWPACK MACHINES
Typical is the fin seal. Suitable either for high-speed or for airtight packaging, depending on version. The machines feature rotating or box motion transversal sealing units; a longitudinal seam above or below can be selected. They can be combined with a wide range of feed systems, like finger conveyor chains or infeed belts. PP or aluminium laminated films all the way through to Tyvek® – anything is possible.
The film packaging machines flowpack X-D and X-UD achieve one hundred percent air-tight packaging seams, seamless traceability and reproducible results from the very first product packaging. Packaging under modified atmosphere is possible.
Both machines are available with longitudinal sealing above or below and can be equipped on a modular and individual basis. Examples here are finger conveyor chains or infeed belts, thermal transfer printer, labelling machine and film changing machine for continuous film winding, i.e. non-stop operation.
- Air-tight packaging seams thanks to continuous transversal sealing OR high-speed packaging thanks to rotating transversal sealing
- Customised design of fin seal for excellent product packaging stability and appearance
- Easy line integration and connectivity with higher-level systems, Industry 4.0 Ready
- Siemens TIA Portal and free remote service with Hugo Beck
- Smart user guidance via CoPilot and touch screen
- Optimum film feed for processing the most diverse of film types and grades
- Maximum serviceability and maintainability thanks to perfect access and numerous maintenance-free components