CONTINUOUS SHRINK WRAPPING MACHINES SERVO X
These machines cover the broadest possible range of horizontal film packaging applications – from business card through to windscreen – and they still have maximum modularity and flexibility. The machines can be configured individually and thus meet all requirements.
Whether chain infeed or infeed conveyor, the film packaging machines win over with their continuous packaging process and no stop-and-go. Apart from high performance, this produces extremely tight-fitting, precise film-saving packaging and prevents products from slipping.
This ensures that the film packaging's excellent appearance is unrivalled and depending on the machine type a SAVING IN FILM UP TO 15 %.
The machines feature cut sealing on the side or bottom, overlap at the top or bottom, with or without a welded seam. Alternatively, ionisation is possible.
- Minimum product spacing for maximum film saving thanks to precision synchronisation of the transverse sealing unit and product
- Siemens TIA Portal and free remote service with Hugo Beck
- Easy line integration and connectivity with higher-level systems, Industry 4.0 Ready
- Smart user guidance via CoPilot and touch screen
- Optimum film feed for processing the most diverse of film types and grades
- Maximum serviceability and maintainability thanks to perfect access and numerous maintenance-free components