SA6A Ultrasonic Analog sensor uses fuzzy logic to prevent inaccuracies due to temperature fluctuations. Rugged, compact design features microprocessor with diverse functions. Two specific modes, "fuzzy mode" and "hold mode", perform sophisticated sensing of short distance to long distance.
In addition to the analog output, the SA6A has a comparison output that can set far and near limits independently for sensing range. Monitor features a dynamic display of the object position, as well as the far and near limits.
- Wide sensing range of 200 to 1000 mm
- Noise protection is available in two modes of operation
- Hold mode is ideal for sensing liquid levels without the chatter often caused by surface ripples
- Fuzzy logic eliminates the adverse effects of temperature fluctuation and air turbulence
- Shape, size, color and material do not impair high-precision measurement
- Select analog output (4-20 mA) for continuous values, or digital output, or both