Ensuring the accurate recognition of target objects is critical for many control systems. Reliable object recognition means fewer false alarms, increased productivity and less product rejection. When selecting sensors for your applications, the most important criteria to consider are: reliability, durability and ruggedness.
IDEC SA1E photoelectric sensors incorporate all of these features in a compact housing, and are also easy-to-install and competitively priced. All SA1E photoelectric sensors are IP67 rated, UL/c-UL listed and CE marked. A choice of NPN or PNP outputs are available, as well as a choice of Dark ON or Light ON operation modes.
- High reliability and precision
- High-speed response time
- Subminiature design
- Six sensing methods: background suppression, through-beam, polarized retro-reflective, diffuse-reflective, small-beam reflective and convergent reflective.
- Cable and M8 connector types available
- Degree of protection: IP67 (IEC60529)
- UL/c-UL listed, CE marked