For measuring cable samples with an outer diameter up to 130 mm (5.11 Inch)
The cable measuring device VCPX5 is designed for geometrical measurements for core insulations and cable sheaths.
The easy way of measurement
With its robust construction and easy application the cable measuring device VCPX5 is suitable for quick and most accurate measurements in cable production. Depending on the chosen objective, very small or very large cable samples can be measured.
A flexible device
An integrated USB-port allows quick connecting of the cable measuring device VCPX5 to external devices. Therefore the VCPX5 can be flexibly used.
- Object size / measuring range up to 130 mm (larger customisations are possible)
- Quick and very easy measurement
- Little training required (without a customer specified database an initial operating instruction takes only 15 min)
- Measurements according to standards IEC 60811 -201, -202, -203 / LV112 (A Factor)
- Suitable software: FMC3 (measuring software), VCPEasy and ProCable3 (CAQ system)
- Various external CAQ software are connectable (CIQ-AESA; ADVARIS; QDA-ASI-DATAMYTE; QUASAR;etc.)
- No user influence on default optical focus as well as default optimised, intelligent and homogeneous lighting
- Shock and vibration resistant due to an optimised sensor arrangement and balanced weight distribution
- Quick and very precise measurements due to the robust construction and easy operation
- Measuring software enables various operator level settings (production, laboratory,