Verification and standard-compliant reading is not only used to decipher codes according to standardised processes but also to measure the quality of the code and assess how it can be analysed. The high-quality assessment of the code ensures that this can be read with absolute reliability under unchanged conditions.
Verification adapter for Dome, Coaxial and Mini Bar Lights
- direct mounting on the camera system
- defined swivelling in and out of the lighting
- reproducible construction for all reading stations
Mounting system for Mini Bar Lights
- four, two and one-sided arrangement
- defined fixing points for standard-compliant 30° and 45° setting