With LUMIMAX® LED Coaxial Lights, a highly diffused light field is shown on the object field through a semi-transparent mirror vertical in the optical axis of the camera.
With very homogeneous and shadow-free illumination, Coaxial Lights are used for surface inspections, completeness checks and print inspections.
These Coaxial Lights also meet the requirements for standard-compliant reading and verification of two-dimensional codes.
• - Homogeneous and shadow-free illumination for surface inspections, completeness control and printout inspection
• - Suitable for standard-conforming scanning and vérification of 2D-codes
Principle - coaxial lighting
• - Reflected light (bright field lighting)
• - A highly-diffuse, homogeneous, light source is mounted over a semi-transparent reflector directly in the beam path of the lens The light beam hits fiat surfaces vertically and is reflected directly back into the caméra Surface irregularities deflect the light, however, and therefore appear dark
• - Area of application: standard-conforming scanning and vérification of 2D-codes, Surface finish inspection (even of strongly reflective and mirrorlike
• - surfaces)