Photovoltaic Test System - PV-LIT
Thermographic solutions ensure high quality of solar cells and modules.
* Usable for all types of solar cells and modules (silicon-based or thin-layered)
* Testing in laboratory and in-line in the course of the manufacturing process
* Testing of various solar cells and modules through contact and non-contact measurement
* Cell-specific system configuration and determination of test criteria and kind of defects
Flexible Adaption of the System to Types of Cells and Faults Being Tested
The construction of large-area photoelectric solar power plants requires the application of high-performance solar cells and modules of excellent quality. InfraTec's thermographic testing system PV-LIT allows testing of solar cells for various types of defects even in the manufacturing process. It is also possible to carry out a continuous quality control for serial productions in order to sort defective cells out at an early stage and, following, avoiding additional costs. According to the to-be-tested types of defects, PV-LIT provides the use of contact testing (DLIT) as well as non-contact testing (ILIT).
- 100 Hz online voltage and current measurement, parallel to the lock-in excitation
- Sense-line measurement (compensation of voltage drop from the outlet)
- Power loss measurement with extended classification of shunts
- Timing diagram and export function of voltage-, current and temperature values
- Drift compensation
- Synchronized zoom the result images
- 0°/90° phase representation parallel to live and amplitude image