1000 lbs (455 Kg) and 2000 lbs (910 Kg) Capacities They'll pull up to 2,000 lbs (910 Kg) with no problem - and no hard work for you, either. Extremely strong and well made, the Ingersoll Rand P-Series pullers are high quality, dependable wire rope pullers for low- and medium-duty pulling and lifting jobs.
• - 4:1 design factor. Meets Specifications
• - Handle and frame are heavy gauge steel with rivet construction and slip-resistant grip. All steel parts are plated for years of useful life
• - Exclusive long-life 'buttress tooth' cast gear design has no laminated plates to separate or wear and provides maximum strength
• - Sturdy steel drive and holding pawls have long life and stainless steel springs. All pivot points are hardened steel
• - Safety latch hooks are drop-forged steel, heat treated and plated for corrosion resistance. Top hook rotates 360° for easy operation
• - Galvanized aircraft quality wire rope is pre-formed to prevent kinks
• - One year warranty