Geared 1 - 20 Metric ton Capacity GT hand geared hook-on style trolley rated for manual or powered hoists having the versatility to fit most types of beams with compatibility to all hoist brands.
• - The 5:1 design factor allows use with both manual or powered hoists. Meets pertinent U.S. (ASME/ANSI and CMAA), Canadian and European standards.
• - The side plates, including the rail sweeps/drop stops, are made of cold formed steel for strength, durability and even load distribution.
• - The wheel axles are 'rivet-locked' in place so they will not come loose. They are NOT knurled, welded, or modified bolts.
• - The wheels are cast iron. The 'Universal' tread fits either flat or tapered beams.
• - Wheels run on sealed, 'Lube-for-Life' ball bearings. Smoother rolling with less effort and maintenance.
• - Wide hanger shaft assemblies allow the standard trolley's to fit almost any I-Beam, H-Beam or patented track beam. Extension shaft kits are stocked.
• - Additional gearing in the 20 ton trolley allows operation by one hand chain.
• - The trolley's are painted black for universal coordination.
• - Shaft extension kits allow standard trolleys to fit almost any S-beam or patented track beam - flange adjustment 8'-13'. Please click on 'catalog section' for details.