Ingersoll Rand Liftstar and Pullstar winches feature a tough, yet compact design that helps them fit almost anywhere. Their low maintenance, highly reliable gear motors have only two moving parts making them virtually maintenance free - even after being stored or inactive for down times. Liftstar winches are designed specifically for lifting operations. Pullstar winches are built specifically for pulling operations and come standard with a disengaging clutch. Both Liftstar and Pullstar winches excel in environments where less rugged winches would fail.
• - Rugged cast iron and steel construction delivers long-life
• - Reliable gear type air motor designed for the harshest environments
• - Standard internal muffler reduces noise levels
• - Lift-to-Shift variable speed lever provides precise control and built-in safety
• - High efficiency planetary gear box and automatic disc brake ensure smooth operation
• - Easily configured to meet worldwide standards including ANSI/ASME B30.7 and CE FEM Classification 1 Bm
• - Manual clutch (portable) and free spool clutch (heavy) for rapid payout