1/8 - 5 metric ton Lifting Capacity. The Quantum Series Electric Chain Hoist boasts an impressive design with a focus on safety, performance and reliability. Ingersoll-Rand superiority matched with your customer's needs.
• CSA approved for both Canada and USA, certificate number 1877423
• Meets European FEM standards
• Small compact light weight, high tensile strength, die cast aluminum housing
• NEMA 3R hoist enclosure and NEMA 4X pendant enclosure can be used outdoors
• Universal tread trolley wheels fit tapered or flat flange beams
• Hook, eyebolt, push trolley or motorized trolley suspensions
• Safety lugs on all trolleys
• Anti-tip lugs on motorized trolleys
• Well balanced, modular design
• Eyebolt suspension:
An eyebolt suspension is standard with motorized and plain trolleys. Unlike rigid suspensions, the eyebolt suspension allows the hoist to pivot and align itself to the direction of load pull, reducing stress and wear. (Hook suspension can be substituted.)
• New style overload clutch:
The overload clutch can be adjusted from the front of the hoist and does not effect brake performance. The overload clutch is factory set to limit Quantum from lifting loads in excess of 150% of rated hoisting capacity.
• Gear case:
Smooth and compact design with a helical/spur gear combination providing 'grab free' movement and quiet, reliable operation. Optimum lubrication - Gears are lubricated with a semiliquid grease instead of oil, which is less likely to leak, eliminates oil level checks, and clings to the gears even after long idle periods. Quantum will even work upside down.