4-1/2 - 6 Metric ton Capacity TIR trolleys are supplied as standard equipment for MLK, HLK and Palair hoists when specified. The TIR trolley may also be used as a hook-on trolley with any hoist.
• - Meets ANSI B30.16 for hoisting requirements - 5:1 safety factor (minimum).
• - All steel construction.
• - Universal wheels fit both flat and tapered beam flanges.
• - Rail sweeps are integral with the side plates.
• - Cast iron wheels roll easily on permanently greased sealed bearings.
• - 7 ft pendent control or 8 ft hand chain length.
• - Tight turning radius.
• - Standard 6 ton trolley fits 4-1/4 - 7-1/4 in. flange width.
• - Modular trolley frame allows conversions for hook-on, plain rigid, geared and motorized configurations in the field.
• - Motorized trolley has automatic disc brake to control stopping.
• - Low air consumption uses only 35 scfm for motorized version.