INNGRIT's Zero-Point Clamping System boasts an exclusive patented floating ejection mechanism, differentiating itself from traditional clamping technologies. As the slider is pulled down, the floating mechanism tightens it, achieving a center repeat accuracy of 0.005mm. Via its Automatic Compensation Correction System (ACCS), INNGRIT's Zero-Point Clamping System is able to automatically compensate for the wear and tear caused by repeated use. INNGRIT's Zero Point Clamp was designed with more than a utilitarian purpose in mind. Hence, it features a stunning appearance, with every curve and detail taken into consideration. To complement its appearance, INNGRIT's R & D team delicately developed an alloy balance, enabling the Zero Point Clamp to have high wear resistance, toughness, strength and hardness, ensuring that it will withstand the pressures of day-to-day operation.
Product Content:Base plate with 2 pneumatic chucks
- minimize machine set up time
- Optimize production
- Patented "Internal Floating Ejector" that allows for easy removal of work piece (see video)
- ACCS compensates for deviations of studs within plus or minus 2 (± 0.02mm)
- Automatically compensate for wear of positioning studs
- ACCS allows for each axis to be fixed to the origin position, regardless of the absolute
clamping force in any direction.
- In the event the reference plan is damaged, it can be reground up to 0.5mm
- Uses a single type of clamping stud
- Low cost, high quality, easy maintenance