DMS Go + Series Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge
The new DMS Go+ Series of A-scan thickness gauges provides accurate, reliable and comprehensive thickness inspection data in a wide range of applications and environments.
All three models feature intuitive, easy-to-use arrow-keypad control and carry out from simple A-scan verification to B-scan and full Data Recording. The three thickness gauges are easy to upgrade with additional features and capabilities in order to form a powerful and flexible NDT inspection tool that meets your corrosion thickness application needs. There are three models to choose from – DMS Go+ Basic, DMS Go+ and DMS Go+ Advanced.
The DMS Go+ Series uses the same operating platform and hardware as the state-of-the-art USM Go+ portable flaw detector. This offers the ability to have an A-scan thickness gauge and full-fledged flaw detector in one powerful & flexible instrument.
• Ergonomic design for easy operation
• High performance thickness measurement
• High capacity data recorder and compatibility with powerful data management systems
• Intuitive arrow-keypad for positive digital control of parameters
• A “Flip” function allows use by both left-handed and right-handed operators
• Portrait or landscape views to match user preference
• A large, 800x480 pixel, display screen, ergonomically sized to reduce eyestrain, which can be adjusted to provide optimum visibility in various ambient light conditions
• Small size, lightweight (870g, 1.9lb), robust construction to IP67 for operation in harsh environments
• Automatic gain control for excellent repeatability and corrosion monitoring