The modular belt conveyor is used for the transport of packed food goods that are not suitable for roller tracks, and for all types of goods on inclines and declines.
The centre driven modular belt conveyor can be equipped with any size drum motor between DM0080 to DM0165, which enables a power range between 550 W up to 1818 W.
• No protruding objects. #Safety
• No accessible hot surfaces. #Safety
• Modular Belt: Ammeraal M- QNB- C; 1”
• IP20 VFD for cabinet installation or IP66 VFD for decentralized installation
The 24 Vdc powered straight roller conveyor enables zero pressure accumulation transport of goods with the help of a control system. Each zone is driven by a RollerDrive that is connected to a fixed number of idlers via PolyVee belts.
All materials are rust free and the rollers, as well as the RollerDrives, MultiControl and power supply have an ingress protection of at least IPx5 which allows occasional cleaning with water and soft detergents.
Transportation of boxes
Less electrical power consumption
No water ingress into rollers
• ZPA for box transportation in packed
• Food area
• Reduced ware on boxes
• Less electrical power consumption
• No water ingress into rollers
• IPX5 rated MultiControl and Power Supply