The system provides voice communications between offices & operational buildings of the plant through intercoms and provides access to outside trunk lines.
PA system provides transmission of routine voice messages over loudspeakers,to all or selected areas of the plant,in a reliable, safe and efficient manner.
On integration of the two, the PABX user gets access to the PA system where by they can announce over the loudspeakers from their telephones.
The telephone user can announce in individual zone OR in multiple zones OR in all zones.
In a modern plant,a multiplicity of different types of communication systems is encountered e.g.Intercom System,EPABX System,Public Address System,Security System,Fire alarm system etc.
Often such systems are deployed in stand-alone manner and can not be integrated, which leads to:
• Sub optimal usage (limited use)
• Increased hardware & maintenance
• Multiple user instrument at a common location
• Inflexibility for expansion
• Inflexibility to cope with changing configuration, needs and industrial dynamics
J&R has the expertise and capability to design, build, install, commission and maintain the integrated communication systems.
The system is designed to offer the following :
• Expanding architecture
• Integrated system to meet the requirement of intercom, EPABX, hotline, PA System, Paging / loud speaking
• Multiple page / party communication channels
• Point to point or Point to Multi point and Master/Slave configuration
• Multi point, multiple control desks for a large integrated plant
• Interface to P&T, Radio lines, Data networks etc.
• State of the art and futuristic technology–Fully Digital PCM/TDM
• Transparent Networking