The THALER-Cable Blowing System “FIBERJET” is used for blowing-in cables of diameter range 10–30 mm in HDPE-pipes of different sizes. Cable lengths of up to 4000 m can be blown-in at a speed of up to 100 m/min.
The blown-in length is depending on the inner diameter of the pipe, the cable diameter, the weight of the cable, the friction factor between cable and pipe as well as on the available air pressure.
Furthermore the possible length is depending on the quality of the pipe laying (curve radius, deformations).
The blowing-in system "FIBERJET"
is consisting of the following main components:
• - Thaler-blowing-unit “VARIOJET”
• - Pneumatic pushing device “CABLE FEEDER” with support
• - Mist oiler for gliding means with two connecting hoses
• - Compressed air after cooler
• - Indication of length and speed (in case of equipment with electronic measuring system)
• - Indication air pressure
• - Various combinations of tube configurations by means of interchangeable collets
• - Adjustable pushing force and speed
• - Auto stop by slipping control (in case of equipment with electronic measuring system)
• - Single person operation
• - Liftable chains for easy guide-in of cable
• - Low maintenance
• - Low noise level