JURBT-1 series buckling resistance tester is used to simulate the conditions when manhole is buried underground and check its resistance to the force from underground water.
Seal and vaccumize the sample between 20。C-25。C, keep the pressure stable for more than 1000h, measure the deformation of the sowchannel side and bottom, then extrapolate the deformation occurred after 50 years by least square method.
1. High efficiency vacuum system provides a wide negative pressure range of -70kPa to OkPa.
2. Specialized end caps are suitable for various of pipe samples.
3. Cantilever lifting structure is introduced to expand the testing space, making a wide range of manholes from 315mm to1200mm.
4.Deformation sensors adjustable to different directions, are applicable to the conditions of uneven samples or reinforced sample surface.
5. Industrial control terminal and colorful touch screen display provide more information to operator, e.g. pressure-time and deformation-time curves, leakage detection. Once there is leakage or unstability on sample, vaccum pump will stop working automatically.
6. Test data can be exported through USB port.
7. Test data will be saved automatically in case of abnormal interruption. Test time will be continued after system up to setting pressure.