The long-range wireless sensor LoRa® SPY T2 measures and records temperature in the refrigerator thanks to an external probe
Designed to monitor thermo-controlled chambers and specifically refrigerators, the LoRa® SPY T2 can be fixed outside thanks to its magnet allowing to visualize data measurement.
Data are sent to the JRI secure Cloud by LoRaWAN™ network of the telecom operators members of the LoRa Alliance™, or by a Micro Gateway private network data transmission module.
In case of threshold excursions, real-time alerts are sent.
Temperature measurements are managed on the JRI MySirius temperature monitoring web application.
• - Long-range LoRaWAN connectivity
• - Easy to use : LoRa SPY T2 is ready to use and has operating and alarms lights
• - LCD display
• - Excellent measurement accuracy
• - External probe
• - Fixing eyelets and integrated magnets
• - Replaceable battery
• - EN 12 830 compliant
• - Measurement range : -50°C to +105°C
• - Accuracy : ±0.3°C from -20°C to +30°C, ±0.5°C out of this range
• - Communication frequency : 868/915 MHz
• - Memory : 10 000 data points
• - Radio range : Up to 16 km open field range
• - Sensors : External Class A PT 100 - Ø5x20mm
• - Interface : Status LED lights, On/Off touch sensitive button, LCD display
• - Dimensions : 87 x 64 x 25 mm
• - Weight : 100 g
• - Power supply : Replaceable Lithium 3,6v battery
• - Identification ring : Green
• - Battery lifetime : 2 years
• - Part nrs : 30cm = 11804 EU/EX , 3m = 11805 EU/EX (868MHz) ; 30cm = 12269 EX, 3m = 12271 EX (915MHz)