RAY-1 data logger is designed for data logging and analyzing different kinds of discrete signals (limit switches, push buttons, selector switches or relay contacts) in a real time. Data logger supports RS232, RS485, Ethernet, USB interfaces and up to 32 discrete input channels and can be used as stand-alone device or as extension module. It can be connected to any of our data loggers like MX-7 or MX-5. For data exchange over Ethernet or any serial RS232/ RS485 interfaces, logger uses Modbus TCP/IP, Modbus RTU and other protocols.
- Possibility to choose interfaces: RS232, RS485, Discrete Inputs, USB, Ethernet
- Supported protocols: Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP/IP, IP, ICMP, UDP, TCP, DHCP, PPP, ARP, SNTP, IEC60870-5-104:200 and transparent
- Independent data log with real time stamp (Real Time Clock).
- Remote communication over Ethernet (RJ45, 10/100Mbps)
- Galvanically isolated interfaces and power supply
- Additional special transparent protocol data transfer.
Data Logger RAY-1 is dedicated for real time logging and analyzing different kinds of discrete signals. Using Ethernet, logger sends data to remote users / server. RAY-1 can also communicate with other controllers and sensors. Device has wide range of optional interfaces and protocols. Perfect for telemetry/monitoring, control and smart metering.