The flexible and efficient EJC 2b pedestrian-controlled truck is designed for the handling of special loads. The support arms are laterally offset and the forged forks can be lowered to the ground. As a result, access can easily be gained under loads. The forks are also available in different variants. In addition, our operationCONTROL assistance system, which warns if the residual capacity is exceeded, or the positionCONTROL rack height selector ensure safe and efficient handling of the goods. The pedestrian-controlled trucks are equipped with a powerful 3-phase AC motor, which carries out day-to-day warehouse tasks efficiently thanks to its rapid acceleration. The lift motor also impresses with its powerful performance, quiet operation and, when combined with the optimised hydraulics, particularly smooth and precise stacking. Thus, the lift motor allows for safe and fatigue-free operation.
• Powerful, maintenance-free 3-phase AC drive motor.
• Lifting of enclosed pallets or cross pallets.
• Proportional hydraulics for accurate lifting and lowering.
• Safe operation at crawl speed with the tiller raised.
• Customised adaptation to a wide variety of applications.
Intelligent drive and steering technology
• - Greater performance while simultaneously reducing operating costs using 3-phase AC motors perfectly tuned to the in-house developed controller.
• - High efficiency levels with excellent energy management.
• - Powerful acceleration and rapid direction change.
• - speedCONTROL: Roll-back protection on gradients.
• - Maintenance-free drive motor without carbon brushes.