The robust and reliable hand pallet trucks AM 22 are a Jungheinrich classic. They are ideal for the daily transport of goods over shorter distances. They are particularly easy to handle with its ergonomic control element, which can be operated on either side with just one hand. The optimised hydraulic system in combination with the chromed wheel and joint bushings allow for easy movement of goods with minimal force. This leads to a particularly ergonomic work environment and therefore increases safety in your company. The availability of theses hand pallet trucks is ensured not only by their permanently lubricated connections but also with their maintenance-free hydraulic pump system and their optimised lowering valve. The high-performance steel and the welded tiller mounting additionally ensure the durability of the hand pallet trucks AM 22. For the safe and simple transport of goods in any situation.
• Ergonomic tiller for right- and left-handed operators alike
• Optimised hydraulics for effortless handling
• Durable thanks to robust material and workmanship
• Maintenance-free due to permanently lubricated connections
• Special lowering valve for sensitive lowering
• - Smooth controls equally suitable for both left-handed and right-handed operators.
• - Particularly sensitive and controlled lowering of goods with the special lowering valve.
• - The optional fast lift (up to 120 kg) ensures that euro pallets can be lifted clear of the floor with just 3 pump strokes.
• - The maximum lift height is achieved with only 5 pump strokes.
• - Optimised hydraulic system for effortless pumping.