Multi-bay racking broad aisle
Wide-aisle multi-bay racking is the most commonly used racking system. It is ideally suited to storing large quantities of individual, primarily palleted items. Its strength lies in its versatility: It can hold a great number of containers of various dimensions and weights and offers flexible expansion. In comparison with block storage, wide-aisle racking offers the advantages of pressure-free storage and direct access to all pallets. The possibilities are virtually limitless when it comes to height: With automatic operation, the racking can be increased from the standard 8 to 10 metres to more than 20 metres. The easy adjustment of the racking beams ensures optimum use of your warehouse space. Double-depth storage is also possible. Depending on the goods, storage takes place using forklift trucks or rack operating equipment.
• Direct access to all items
• Optimum ability to adapt to your needs
• Easy to erect with few components
• Free allocation of storage places
• Easy to use
• - System bore holes for quick and easy adaptation to new circumstances.
• - Standard structural elements employing the modular principle.
• - Can be combined with other Jungheinrich racking.
Comprehensive range of accessories
• - Chipboard floor.
• - Galvanised mesh.
• - Markings.
Individual sector solutions
• - Advice from experts with sound sector experience.
• - Tailored solutions for various sectors, e.g. grocery sector, wholesale, production industry and many more.
• - Double-depth storage.
• - Crossways storage.