Multi-bay racking narrow aisle
Narrow-aisle multi-bay racking is a giant among racking systems. It is ideally suited to storing large quantities of individual, primarily palleted items. These systems show their strength in situations where high throughput is required in a small space. They offer all the performance features of multi-bay racking, such as direct access and flexible arrangement of beams, but require less space and enable extreme lift heights. These systems are characterised by their narrow aisle widths. The easy-to-adjust racking beams and optional double-depth storage enables an even more efficient use of the space available. They can be operated using rail or wire guidance, semi-automated or fully automated narrow-aisle trucks, sometimes also rack operating equipment.
• Narrower aisle widths for greater utilisation of space
• Direct access to all items
• Flexible beam arrangement for high level of adaptability
• Easy to erect with few components
• Order picking even at high lift heights
• - System bore holes for quick and easy adaptation to new circumstances.
• - Standard structural elements employing the modular principle.
• - Can be combined with other Jungheinrich racking.
Comprehensive range of accessories
• - Chipboard floor.
• - Galvanised mesh.
• - Markings.
Individual sector solutions
• - Advice from experts with sound sector experience.
• - Tailored solutions for various sectors, e.g. grocery sector, wholesale, production industry and many more.
High utilisation of space
• - Less floor space required for working aisles thanks to great lift heights.
• - Up to 30% more usable space compared with the wide-aisle version.