The manoeuvrable and economic electric pedestrian controlled trucks from the EJE 1 series are ideal for loading and unloading HGVs as well as the daily transport of pallets over short distances. Due to their compact size and their light weight they are the perfect truck-mounted forklift. The support wheels, installed on each side, increase the stability during manoeuvring. A safe distance between truck and operator is ensured by the low mounted long tiller. This is particularly beneficial when cornering. Our 3-phase AC motors offer high efficiency levels, thus the EJE 1 are available for long operations with constant high performance. With its quick and easy lateral battery change, optionally available from EJE 116, this truck is an efficient companion, even during multi-shift operations. Additionally, the extremely long living lead-acid batteries sustainably reduce operating costs. This new generation of our Jungheinrich classic is thus the premium product in its segment.
• Ideal for loading and unloading HGV and as truck-mounted forklift
• Compact and manoeuvrable due its short chassis length
• Perfect driving stability with its ProTracLink-System (optional)
• Powerful and maintenance free 3-phase AC motors
• Built-in charger for quick and easy battery charging (optional)