The versatile and innovative EFX 410-413 tri-lateral stackers are our specialists for combined use in narrow aisles, wide aisles and the apron area. The modular vehicle concept with front seat arrangement and side-mounted mast provides optimum visibility of forks, load and travel route. Work is done according to man-down principle where the fork moves up and the driver's platform stays on the ground. Standard and optional equipment options such as the integrated personnel protection system or RFID ground control ensure optimum speed profiles and high safety. Effective energy management with advanced 48- V AC technology delivers maximum throughput with low consumption. WarehouseNAVIGATION makes work easier and enables precise approaching and gentle positioning. The driver benefits from the intuitive operating concept with large-format display, adjustable control panel, spacious shelves and ergonomic controls.
• Unique truck concept with front seat and side lift frame
• Unrestricted view of forks, load and travel route
• Modular service packages and assistance systems
• Energy recovery during lowering of loads and braking
• Integrated personnel protection system for maximum safety
Efficient 3-phase AC technology
• - High torque for maximum troughput and low energy comsumption.
• - Effective thermal economy.
• - Reduced maintenance and wear.
Cost-effective energy management
• - Doubled energy recovery through regenerative braking and lowering.
• - Longer operating times with one battery charge (up to 2 shifts).
• - Active energy / battery management.
• - Longer battery life.
• - Shorter charging times.