rope fall arrest lanyard / shock absorbing / double
E-1 B series
shock absorbing, double
12 mm (0 in)
1.2 m, 2 m (3'11")
• Allows workers to attach to an anchorage point and remainsafe during their work.
• Made of 12 mm braided rope.
• Built-in energy absorber limits the fall arrest force in a fallsituation by tearing specific seams.
• Zippered fabric case protects the energy absorber fromabrasion and other damages while allowing for regularinspection of the absorber.
• Stitched in professional CNC machines by bonded type UVand dust resistant high tenacity yarn.Models
• E-1 B Shock absorber and lanyard only.
• E-1 B K-6A/K-6A Both end with K-6A type carabiner.
• E-1 B K-4A/K-6A
Bottom : K-6A type carabiner.
Top : K-4A type carabiner.
Standard: EN 354, EN 355, EN 362, EN 12275