• Designed as continuous anchor point. Transitions from intermediate anchors are provided with the specially designedSRY-50 slider without having to exit from the line.
• Tested for assembly to wall and floor and certified by the notified body.
• Designed in a construction that does not require a special shock absorber component, the AP-40 anchor post functionsas a shock absorber, reducing the load on the system after a fall.
• The gap between two anchors is maximum 15 meters.• All materials are made of 316 quality stainless steel.
• Suitable for use of up to 6 people at the same time.
• No special equipment is required for installation. As it can be done by our expert installation team, users can also installthemselves by taking the necessary training when requested.
Length : 5 - …. meter (produced at desired length)
Standard: EN 795:2012 Type C, CEN/TS 16415:2013 Type C
The system consists of;
• AP-40 Anchor post
• AP-40 A Anchor post
• ANB-100 A Main anchor
• ARB-100 B Intermediate anchor
• ARB-100 C1 Edge anchor
• ES-300 B Rope finishers
• ES-300 R Tensioner
• LL-200 C Wire rope