hydrostatic level transmitter / for water / wireless / with data logger
wireless, with data logger
for storage tanks
Max.: 50 °C (122 °F)
Min.: -20 °C (-4 °F)
The days are gone when you had to walk every day from measuring point to measuring point in every kind of weather to record the latest water level or read out the installed data logger, because GSM-2 now sends measuring data by e-mail or SMS directly to your office or wherever you are.
Easy to install, GSM-2 integrates a GSM unit that sends the logged data by E-Mail (Internet connection over GPRS) or SMS. This data transfer works both ways, from and to the GSM-2 module, allowing remote data read-out and configuration.
GSM-2 main applications are level measurements in groundwater, wells, tanks, drilling holes, water supply and wastewater.
GSM-2 offers the following features and advantages:
- Battery powered (low power consumption, battery lasts for years)
- Smaller than 2" diameter (housing easily fits into standard size tubes)
- Housing integrates battery and antenna
- Different interfaces for sensors
- Built-in atmospheric pressure sensor