Moisture Analyzers Instant Multiple Moisture Tester PM-650
• - Can measure grains and seeds
• - No preliminary sample treatment required
• - Non-destructive measurement by only placing a sample
• - Features automatic weight compensation
Kett has developed a variety of highly successful moisture testers for portable use. The PM-650 is the latest in our product line and is indispensable for the grain, seed, and
The PM-650, version 6501 is a general purpose instrument for worldwide use. It will measure a wide variety of applications including wheat, corn, sunflowers, hazelnuts, coffee, tea. etc. Up to 150 applications may be installed.
• Wide Measurement Range
The PM-650 can measure the moisture content in grain and seed samples between 1-40% depending on the grain and the PM-650 version.
• Automatic density and temperature correction
The capacitance principle is af fected by both densit y and temperature. The PM-650 includes an integrated scale and thermistor to automatically compensate for variation in both, ensuring accurate moisture measurement each time.
• Sample density (g/l) is provided
The PM-650 automatically calculates the sample density (sample weight/volume).
• Printer and data output options
The PM-650 can be connected to an optional thermal printer or PC.
• Stable load cell
Improvements in the load cell provide even bet ter weight measurement stability when compared with our earlier models.