Moisture Analyzers Concrete and Mortar Moisture Tester HI-520-2
• - Small and light-weight handy type
• - Usable in dark places thanks to the LCD with backlight
• - Features user’s custom calibration creation
• - Display of moisture value and high-frequency capacity available
The HI-520-2 concrete and mortar moisture tester can measure moisture contents by simply placing the moisture sensor against objects to be measured thanks to the introduction of
high-frequency capacitance method for measurement.
In addition to the functions of the conventional type, "HI-520", which has been widely used in the industry, this product has an enlarged screen with embedded backlight, and ergonomically
redesigned housing and switches, i.e. HI-520-2 has become a more user-friendly instrument.
This product displays moisture content (%) by selecting a material from 6 kinds that are stored in advance and displays a highfrequency capacitance with a value ranging from 0 through
1999, which is correlated with the amount of moisture.
This moisture tester can be used by a wide variety of users including: construction sites such as water proofing, interior finishing, and painting; In quality control at building material manufacturing; at research institutions for product development.
• Compact, lightweight, and hand-held Moisture measurements of a variety of applications can be easily and securely performed with just one hand. Simply turn on the power, point the moisture sensor into the air, and then push it against an object,. The moisture conent is immediately displayed on the screen