Reasonably priced sensor for water and wastewater treatment applications. Designed for MemoRail applications.
• perfect galvanic isolation thanks to Memosens technology
• no influence of humidity in the connector
• precalibration in the lab
• digital data transfer
• integrated sensor diagnostics
• high level of process safety
• low maintenance
• high long-term stability
• quick response behaviour
• low flow dependance
The SE 715 oxygen sensor with Memosens connector system requires low maintenance and is equipped with a temperature detector. It is characterized by its high long-term stability, fast response and low flow dependence. The sensor is designed for simultaneous measurement of dissolved oxygen and temperature in industrial processes.
Water, wastewater, aeration, ventilation control, fish farming, aquariums