Premium Production Turning Center with large center width
• - Turning-Ø over bed (max.) 480 mm
• - Turning length (max.) 520 mm
• - Spindle speed 6.000 1/min
Series 0i Model F are the successor models of the Series 0 and Series 0i, which are the most popular CNC controls worldwide with over 700,000 installations. STAHLWERK also features the latest FANUC drive technology.
With up to 4 controlled axes, the CNC Series 0i provides the best controls to meet the high demands of STAHLWERK Premium Line machine tools.
• - A modern CNC Lathe must be productive, reliable, and cost-effective. The Orion T series combines all of these characteristics in every model
• - The servo turret provides precision and efficiency at the workpiece, complemented by advanced drive technology with rapid feeds up to 36 m/min
• - Fast: Linear guides for reliable precision
• - Productive: powerful drive and dynamic feed and rapid feed
• - Reliable: Fanuc control technology
• - Expandable: many options available
• - The heavily ribbed 45° inclined bed frame features premium linear guides for superior thermal and structural stability
• - This design is very spacious, featuring a large work space for tools and improved chip removal
• - A wide support saddle with maximum guide length will result in significantly more stability and much less vibration
• - The preloaded ball screws connect to powerful drives via a zero-loss transmission clutch, and extensive bilateral bearings ensure high axial and radial rigidity