With KODAK PROSPER Inkjet Technology
Kodak and Bretting have partnered to develop efficient, high-speed digital printing for tissue products. KODAK PROSPER Imprinting products mounted inline with Bretting napkin folders enable customized content for short runs using eco-friendly, water-based pigment inks that are certified for indirect food contact
DIGITAL ADDS VALUE
BRETTING Napkin Folders with KODAK PROSPER Imprinting Systems enable you to grow your business by offering a range of customized short-run tissue products that add value for your customers.
With exceptional optical density and permanence, the KODAK PROSPER Imprinting Systems produce image quality that is difficult to distinguish from offset, with the added value of variability.
INKS AND SUBSTRATES
Kodak’s digital inkjet inks are eco-friendly, water-based, and certified for indirect food contact and print on a wide variety of coated, uncoated and film substrates.
BRETTING NAPKIN FOLDERS OFFER:
• High-speed production with exceptional image quality – CMYK and print speeds up to 1,000 fpm (300 mpm)
• Flexible compact modular design
• Easy integration into your prepress operation
• Floor level operation
• Plug and produce platform for fast installation
• Eliminate the time, labor and cost of changing printing plates and ink colors between print jobs
• Simple reliable technology
• Wide range of substrates can be converted
• Independent electronic drive system for each component for optimum tension control
• CE compliant design