Thermal insulation against fire.
EXPLORIS® safety technology can save lives in the event of fire. Our FWF90 safety storage cabinets for flammable liquids are designed to protect the stored substances from external fire.
The cabinet exterior and interior are thermally insulated from each other, so there is a long time delay before the external heat reaches the inside of the cabinet. Doors left open close automatically in the event of fire, as will the air inlet and outlet spigots. In addition, the door joints are automatically sealed by special fire protection seals. The cabinet is thus hermetically sealed against external fire.
Properties and advantages
• Safe storage of flammable liquids
• Proven fire resistance (type 90) compliant with EN 14470-1
• GS certified
• Automatic thermomechanical door closing in the event of fire
• Safety lock with visual indication of lock state
• Integrated connection to extraction system
Construction of tall safety cabinets
• Material: Doors and carcass double-walled and thermally insulated
Exterior panels sheet steel with polyurethane coating
• Colour: Exterior panels in Arctic White (NCS S 0505 R80B), similar to RAL Design 260 90 05
• Certificates: GS certified with testing compliant with EN 14470-1, Type 90 (fire resistance 90 minutes)
• Doors: Three options, each with automatic thermomechanical closure in the event of fire
• Joints: Door joints with heat-sensitive intumescent seal strips that foam up in the event of fire
• Lock: Safety lock with visual indication of lock state
• Extract air spigot: DN 75 with automatic thermomechanical closure
• Transport: Base clearance for fork-lift blades; dollies enable easy movement on site