bt 722 – BenchTop crimper
• - Quick changeover, setup and cycle times
• - Active quality monitoring even during setup
• - Minimal material used during setup
• - Integrated crimp force analysis CFA / CFA+
• - Easy to operate with TopTouch
• - Saving of machine and processing parameters
• - Good/bad sorting through elimination of bad crimps
• - Neat disposal of insulation scrap
This BenchTop crimper is outstanding in terms of short cycle times, short changeover and setup times, programmable crimp height and the user-friendly TopTouch interface. These features, combined with the optional programmable stripper and bad crimp cutter, ensure top quality finished conductors regardless of the machine operator.
Quality monitored crimping of single and multi-core cables is no problem with the semi-automatic bt 722 crimper, not even when ultra-short stripping lengths are involved. Standard commercial crimp tools (side and back feed) can be used for processing.
The controls are on a color touch screen and available in several different languages. System operation is fast, logical and symbol-based with the TopTouch user interface.
The programmable crimp height, integrated CFA / CFA+ crimp force analysis and bad crimp cutter ensure a final product of top quality. Quality measurements are mandatorily required during production setup. Once the measured values are entered, any deviations are automatically corrected; production is released when the measured values match the specified ones. This approach eliminates errors that can arise, for example, when the operator manually sets the crimp height.