• Direct coupled, servo driven paddles rotated in a 120 degree motion; all paddles have a specifically designed profile bag for proper alignment prior to transfer, while preventing bag pinching during the high speed transfer motion
• A modular control design providing a virtual “plug and play” format utilizing standard control platforms (A/B Flex I/O, etc.); just connect the I/O to the cartoner control processor and provide the power to the transfer
• Provision of the transfer control program to be integrated into the existing cartoner control program; Kraken can provide services to integrate this code, complete with alarm handling and OI (Operator Interface) configuration for transfer cam timing entry
• Single or double bag transfer capability at speeds up to 100 bags/min on single bag transfers or up to 75 bags/min for double bag transfers
• No requirement for cartoners with special bucket sizing mechanisms
• Complete commissioning and training services for operations and maintenance personnel
The Kraken KSIT-100 is the latest in industry robust and proven high-speed servo transfer technology available on the market today, meeting and exceeding customer end-use requirements. It is designed to seamlessly coordinate the timing of the bag rates and transfer bags with the cartoner such that the system operates continuously, and it also has provisions for recovering from situations where the timing is thrown out of synchronization.
Kraken Automation has provided a number of customers with a manufactured transfer mechanism that can transfer bags at rates up to 100 bags/minute on a single machine.