Variable area flowmeter for low liquid and gas flows
• Compact mechanical indicator, optional 4…20 mA/HART®7, MIN/MAX switches and needle valve
• Sturdy metal design: stainless steel or alloy
• Thread: G1⁄4, 1⁄4 NPT, etc.
• -40…+200°C / +392°F, max. 220 barg / 3190 psig
The DK32/34 is a variable area (VA) flowmeter for measuring low flow rates of liquids and gases. The tried and tested meter is particularly suitable for flow monitoring and dosing in gas analyser systems or on purge panels. Due to its robust all-metal design it can also be used in difficult process conditions with temperatures up to +200°C / +392°F or pressures up to 400 barg / 5800 psig. It is available with a metering valve as standard to accurately set the flow value.
The DK32/34 operates without auxiliary power supply. It features a local indication with optional MIN/MAX limit switches (NAMUR), a reed contact or analogue output (4...20 mA). To provide constant flow rates in case of variable inlet or outlet pressures, the VA meter is also available with flow regulators. It comes with horizontal or vertical process connections for NPT or G thread, flange adapters and many other connection options. The VA meter has various approvals for hazardous areas and is suitable for use in Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS).
• Simple, low-cost installation: Able to measure and display without auxiliary power supply
• Purgemeter with 2 optional limit switches for flow monitoring
• Various stainless steel and alloy sensor materials
• Optional surface passivation with SilcoNert®2000 for trace-level analysis
• Ingress protection IP65/66
• Full scale value for liquids: 1.6…150 l/h / 0.4…40 GPH