ultrasonic flow meter / for liquids / with display / digital
OPTISONIC 6300 P
with display, digital, 4-20 mA, portable, metal tube, with pulse output, bi-directional, with data logger, non-contact, mobile, in-line, clamp-on
for the pharmaceutical industry, for the food industry, for the petrochemical industry, HVAC, for the beverage industry
Min.: -40 °C (-40 °F)
Max.: 120 °C (248 °F)
Ultrasonic clamp-on flowmeter for temporary flow measurement of liquids
• Portable, battery-powered meter, for on-site verification of process flows or inline meters at any location
• For pipes DN15…1500 / 1⁄2…60"
• With data logger and USB interface for data transfer
The OPTISONIC 6300 P is a portable, battery-powered ultrasonic clamp-on flowmeter for temporary flow measurement of (non-)conductive liquids. It can be used at virtually any location and without process interruption or need to cut pipes. Due to its flexibility, the meter is equally suited for comparative measurements on stationary measuring equipment (e.g. pumps, flowmeters etc.) or for use as a short-term replacement of faulty devices. As standard the clamp-on flowmeter is also provided with a measurement option for thermal energy applications.
The OPTISONIC 6300 P consists of a combination of one or two clamp-on sensors and one handheld electronic signal converter. The robust clamp-on rail can be easily attached to almost any pipe up to DN1500 / 160". The clamp-on device is powered by the integrated battery (14 hours running time) or the mains adapter supplied. The readings of the meter are shown on the handheld LCD and are stored in the integrated memory for data logging. In addition, all readings can be transferred to a PC via the included USB stick in order to further analyse or store the data.
• Bi-directional measurement where inline measurement is not possible or desirable
• Energy measurement option, plus 2 clamp-on Pt100 sensors
• 2 channels for dual path or dual pipe measurements
• Incl. full colour graphic display and keypad