Displacer level transmitter for heavy-duty level and interface applications
• Continuous measurement of level, liquid-liquid interface or density at extreme process conditions
• Measuring range: 0.3…5.5 / 1…18 ft
• Density: ≥0.45 kg/l /≥28.1 lb/ft3
• -40…+400°C / +752°F; -1…400 barg / -14.5…10000 psig
The BW 25 is a loop-powered displacer level transmitter for measuring and/or detecting liquid level or liquid-liquid interface under extreme process conditions. It can deal with corrosive media, high temperatures (up to +400°C / +752°F) and high pressures (up to 400 barg / 5800 psig).
The BW 25 can be used as level indicator without the need of auxiliary power supply. Equipped with a switch module the unit can be used as level switch. With a transmitter module, the unit will function as level transmitter. The three function modes can be combined. Retrofitting the device for receiving add-on functionality is possible without interrupting the process. The BW 25 can also be installed in a bypass chamber, e.g. for applications with agitators.
• Transmitter, level switch and indicator in one device
• Easy adjustable level switch with max. 2 set points
• Can be used as mechanical indicator without auxiliary power supply
• Modular design for retrofitting under process conditions
• Welded process seal with external mount housing
• Tanks with hydrocarbons, solvents, bases at extreme process conditions
• Interface measurement with large emulsion layers
• Bypass chamber for applications with agitators
• Applications in non-hazardous and hazardous areas