Resistance (RTD) temperature assembly for higher flow velocities and pressures
• Thread connection
• DIN-style based on form 8, welded multipart thermowell with straight tip
• -40…+600°C / +1100°F
The OPTITEMP TRA-TS35 is a threaded RTD sensor assembly with a straight welded multipart thermowell (based on form 8). The temperature assembly for advanced requirements is particularly suitable for use in pipes, tanks or reactors where a higher mechanical stress resistance of the thermowell is required (e.g. petrochemical or oil and gas applications). The RTD is designed for temperature measurement of liquids and gases up to +600°C / +1100°F.
The OPTITEMP TRA-TS35 features a modular design with a union nut neck tube that can be exchanged easily, even under operating conditions. This makes the temperature assembly very flexible. If it has been damaged from the outside, servicing can be carried out without process shut down. The resistance temperature device can be combined with most thermowells. It is available with ATEX and IECEx approvals.
• Temperature measurement of liquids and gases
• Modular design: union nut neck tube for easy exchange under operating conditions
• Thermowell material: 1.4404 / 316L or 1.4571 / 316Ti
• Standard or customised lengths
• Different connection heads available (IP54…IP68)
• With optional temperature transmitter
• Available as intrinsically safe: ATEX, IECEx
• Applications with advanced requirements
• Temperature measurement in pipes, tanks or reactors at higher flow velocities and pressures
• Suitable for applications where assemblies complying with DIN standards are required