Resistance (RTD) temperature assembly for higher flow velocities and pressures
• Thread connection
• ASME-style, barstock thermowell with reduced tip
• -40…+600°C / +1100°F
The OPTITEMP TRA-TS53 is a threaded RTD sensor assembly with a reduced barstock thermowell. The temperature assembly for advanced requirements is used when the strength of welded multipart thermowells is not sufficient and a high mechanical stress resistance of the thermowell is required. It is therefore particularly suitable for temperature measurement in pipes, tanks or reactors at higher flow velocities and pressures (e.g. in the petrochemical or oil and gas industry). The RTD is designed to operate up to +600°C / +1100°F.
The OPTITEMP TRA-TS53 features a modular design with a threaded neck tube that can be exchanged easily, even under operating conditions. This makes the temperature assembly very flexible. If it has been damaged from the outside, servicing can be carried out without process shut down. The resistance temperature device can be combined with most thermowells. It is available with ATEX and IECEx approvals.
• Temperature measurement of liquids, gases and steam
• Modular design: Flexible union neck tube or threaded DIN neck tube for easy exchange under operating conditions
• Thermowell material: 1.4404 / 316L or 1.4571 / 316Ti
• Standard or customised lengths
• Different connection heads available (IP54…IP68)
• With optional temperature transmitter
• Available as intrinsically safe (Ex i) and flameproof (Ex d): ATEX, IECEx
• Applications with advanced requirements
• Temperature measurement of media requiring high mechanical stress resistance