Submersible level probe for water and wastewater applications
• For continuous hydrostatic level measurement in basins and wells
• With corrosion-resistant ceramic measuring cell
• Level (water): 1…20 m / 3.3…65.6 ft; Pressure: 0.1…10 bar / 1.45…145 psi
• 2-wire, 1 x 4…20 mA, HART®
The OPTIBAR LC 1010 is a submersible level probe for water and wastewater, environmental engineering and OEM applications. It is particularly suitable for continuous hydrostatic level measurement in water wells, rainwater retention and overflow basins or tanks. The level transmitter features a robust stainless steel housing and a high overload-resistant ceramic diaphragm for long-term operation. The diaphragm is flush mounted for safe and easy cleaning on site.
The level probe comes with pre-configured measuring ranges from 100 mbar / 1.5 psi to up to 10 bar / 150 psi. Customer-specific ranges are available on request. Its corrosion-resistant TPE cable is approved for use in potable water applications. The OPTIBAR LC 1010 features a 4…20 mA output and optional HART®7 for convenient configuration. The level probe can also be provided with an integrated Pt100 temperature sensor.
• High overload-resistant ceramic measuring cell for uninterrupted measuring operations
• 22 mm / 0.86″ outer diameter enables easy installation in DN25 / 1″ pipes and in confined spaces
• Flush ceramic measuring diaphragm allows easy and safe cleaning
• High quality, corrosion-resistant cable made of TPE guarantees versatility in application
• Simple parameterization through optional HART® communication or in a fixed measuring range
• ATEX, IECEx zone 0 Ex ia